Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 June 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15 this morning then backing to southwest 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind veering to northwest 15 this evening then increasing to southwest 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Grand MananIssued 03:00 AM ADT 01 June 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 1 June 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Gulf of St. Lawrence
to East Scotian Slope.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough from 1001 mb low located from
Banquereau to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to the Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the Great Lakes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: