Issued 10:00 AM ADT 20 August 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwesterly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to south 10 to 15 near noon Wednesday. Wind increasing to south 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Fog patches dissipating this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 August 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the eastern Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the southeastern Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low located south of East Scotian Slope.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing low located southeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of Maine.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over Cabot Strait.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: