Issued 10:00 AM ADT 20 April 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this afternoon and to southwest 20 this evening. Wind diminishing to west 15 near midnight and to light late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 Wednesday morning and to south 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers Wednesday late in the day. Fog patches forming Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 April 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5017N 5953W to 5052N 5816W to
Newfoundland near 5042N 5725W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Grand MananIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 April 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 April 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the western Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the eastern Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 994 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: