Issued 03:30 PM AST 02 December 2023
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming northwest 15 knots early this evening then diminishing to light after midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 15 Sunday morning and to east 20 to 25 Sunday evening.
Showers and fog patches ending this evening. Rain Sunday late in the day.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 2 December 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5017N 6432W to 5011N 6409W to
4958N 6205W to 5009N 5956W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea ice north
of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 2 December 2023 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. AST today low located over the western Marine District.
By 3:00 a.m. AST Sunday low located over eastern Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. AST Sunday approaching low 1002 mb located south of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: