Issued 03:30 PM ADT 19 September 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind north 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to north 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 19 September 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:24 PM ADT 19 September 2020 Hurricane Teddy is forecast to impact the marine areas on Tuesday and
into Wednesday. It is still relatively early and the timing,
intensity and track are likely to change but it is currently expected
to bring strong winds and high waves beginning early Tuesday over
At 3.00 PM ADT, hurricane Teddy was located near latitude 26.0 north
and longitude 59.3 west , about 474 nautical miles southeast of
Bermuda. Maximum sustained winds are estimated at 105 knots and
central pressure at 958 MB. Teddy is moving northwest at 15 knots.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: