Issued 03:00 AM ADT 19 March 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then becoming northwest 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 March 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4525N 6525W to Nova
Scotia near 4500N 6500W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4450N 6225W to 4440N
6155W to 4550N 5900W to 4510N 5815W to 4535N 5610W to 4720N 5635W to
Newfoundland near 4720N 5515W. Sea ice north and west of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 19 March 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough from low located over the Maritimes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the Great Lakes.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday building ridge located over the southern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:36 PM ADT 18 March 2019 Marine interests are advised that all freezing spray warnings have
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: