Issued 08:00 PM ADT 10 June 2023
Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to westerly 15 knots late this evening and to southwest 20 Sunday afternoon.
Scattered showers this evening.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 10 June 2023
Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 10 June 2023
Monday Wind southwesterly 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind light becoming southerly 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind southeast 15 knots veering to southwest 15.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Grand MananIssued 8:00 PM ADT 10 June 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 10 June 2023 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 990 mb located north of the Avalon
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday low 987 mb located east of Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: