Issued 03:00 AM ADT 17 June 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northwest 10 to 15 knots this morning and to southwest 15 to 20 this afternoon. Wind veering to northwest 15 to 20 this evening then diminishing to light overnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers ending this morning. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Fog patches reforming Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 17 June 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located from
Anticosti Island to Banquereau.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1010 mb located over southern Nova
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1006 mb located over southern
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday departing low 1005 mb located east
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: