Issued 03:30 PM ADT 27 October 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots becoming northerly 15 early this evening then diminishing to light early Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to south 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon and to southerly 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 27 October 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1005 mb located over the Avalon
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 998 mb located east of Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the central Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over the Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: