Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 September 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots backing to southeast 15 this morning then increasing to southeast 20 to 25 this evening. Wind diminishing to southeast 15 to 20 Saturday afternoon.
Scattered showers this afternoon. Showers Saturday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Grand MananIssued 03:00 AM ADT 24 September 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 24 September 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the southeastern Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over the southeastern
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the Great Lakes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: