Issued 08:00 PM ADT 07 June 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light tonight and Thursday.
Showers this evening. Fog patches forming near midnight.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 07 June 2023
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 07 June 2023
Friday Wind light.
Saturday Wind light.
Sunday Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 7 June 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 7 June 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 7 June 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 999 mb located over the Maritimes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday dissipating low 1003 mb located over
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough located over the Maritimes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: