Issued 08:00 PM ADT 11 August 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light tonight and Friday.
Showers this evening. Fog patches.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 11 August 2022
Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 11 August 2022
Saturday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 11 August 2022 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over the
southern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern New Brunswick.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday weakening trough located from Labrador
to the Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: