Issued 10:00 AM ADT 04 June 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 25 to 30 knots today and tonight. Wind northeast 20 to 25 Monday.
Periods of rain.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 04 June 2023
Today Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 near noon Monday.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 04 June 2023
Tuesday Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Grand MananIssued 10:00 AM ADT 04 June 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 4 June 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough from 1002 mb low located from LaHave
Bank to East Scotian Slope.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over southern Labrador.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday weakening ridge located over the Strait
of Belle Isle.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:48 AM ADT 4 June 2023 A band of strong to possibly gale force northeasterlies will persist
over western and southern coastal waters today and Monday.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: