Issued 08:00 PM AST 10 December 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots veering to northwest 15 to 20 near noon Monday.
A few flurries or showers ending Monday evening.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 10 December 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 10 December 2017 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight departing low 972 mb located north of
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight low 1005 mb located over southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. AST Monday low 1004 mb located near Cape Breton Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:57 PM AST 10 December 2017 An intense low pressure system north of Newfoundland will continue to
move away from the district tonight. Strong to gale force westerlies
in the wake of the low will diminish somewhat overnight.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Marine interests are also advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for Anticosti.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: