Issued 08:00 PM AST 07 March 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light Monday afternoon.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 7 March 2021 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton near 4600N 5950W to 4609N 5900W
to 4620N 5840W to 4700N 5900W to 4755N 6043W to 4800N 6258W to 4906N
6107W to 4957N 6227W to 4937N 5930W to 5028N 5756W to Newfoundland
near 4842N 5855W. Sea ice southwest then northwest then east of the
Open water except 1 tenth grey ice in the extreme eastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 7 March 2021 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight trough located south of Laurentian Fan.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Monday low located south of the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Monday approaching ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:52 PM AST 7 March 2021 A low pressure system will develop south of Laurentian Fan tonight
and Monday. Winds will increase to strong northeasterlies over the
Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for Anticosti.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: