Issued 03:00 AM ADT 21 June 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwesterly 15 knots early this evening then diminishing to light Tuesday afternoon.
Showers Tuesday. Risk of thunderstorms late Tuesday afternoon. Fog patches forming near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 21 June 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today departing low 1005 mb located over
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough from 986 mb low located from Quebec
to the Great Lakes.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday deepening low 974 mb located from Labrador
to New Brunswick.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located south of Cape Cod.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sable Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:52 AM ADT 21 June 2021 Tropical cyclone information..
As of 3:00 A.M. ADT, tropical depression Claudette was located
At 35.1 north 79.1 west, near fort bragg, North Carolina. Maximum
sustained winds are estimated at 30 knots with a central pressure of
1008 MB. Claudette is moving east-northeast at 17 knots. Latest
indications show the remains of Claudette tracking across the
Maritimes marine district on Tuesday and it could bring some gales to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: