Issued 08:00 PM ADT 25 September 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 20 early Sunday morning then veering to southwest 15 to 20 early Sunday evening.
Showers Sunday with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 September 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight high located over the northern Grand Banks.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday high located east of the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located from New Brunswick to East
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:13 PM ADT 25 September 2021 At 6 PM ADT post-tropical cyclone Teresa was located near
Latitude 34.4 north, longitude 64.3 west. Maximum sustained winds
were 30 knots and minimum central pressure of 1010 MB. Teresa was
moving toward the east at 4 knots.
Post-tropical cyclone Teresa will have no impact on Canadian waters.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: