Issued 08:00 PM ADT 18 May 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light after midnight. Wind light Thursday.
Showers and fog patches Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 18 May 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 994 mb located northeast of Anticosti
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday low 996 mb located near Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough from low located from Labrador
Coast to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
the western Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
the eastern Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:51 PM ADT 18 May 2022 Gale force northwesterly winds are expected this evening over
Anticosti behind a low moving away to the northeast.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: