Issued 08:00 PM ADT 26 May 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20 late this evening then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 early Sunday morning. Wind becoming light early Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 26 May 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough from 1001 mb low located on a line
northeast-southwest over the southern Grand Banks.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough from 999 mb low located east of
the Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday ridge located from Labrador to Nova Scotia
then to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday approaching low located southwest of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:24 PM ADT 26 May 2018 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: