Issued 08:00 PM ADT 19 August 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 late this evening then diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind westerly 10 to 15 Tuesday.
Showers ending late overnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating early Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 20 August 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south over
the western Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Newfoundland to the
Gulf of Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low located south of Georges Bank.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing low located southeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of Maine.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over Cabot Strait.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: