Issued 11:11 AM ADT 21 July 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light with gusts to 40 knots near thunderstorms. Wind becoming northwest 15 early this evening then diminishing to light after midnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Monday afternoon.
Showers or a few thunderstorms ending near midnight. Showers beginning Monday evening. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 21 July 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located west of the Maritimes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located over the southern Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: