Issued 08:00 PM ADT 14 August 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light tonight and Monday.
Fog patches Monday evening.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 14 August 2022
Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 14 August 2022
Tuesday Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 14 August 2022 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1010 mb located northeast of
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing low 1011 mb located over the
northeastern Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday building ridge located from Quebec to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: