Issued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwesterly 15 knots this afternoon then veering to west 10 to 15 Tuesday morning. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Showers ending late overnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low located southeast of Laurentian Fan.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday departing low located southeast of the
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Newfoundland to the
Gulf of Maine.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low located southwest of Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: