Issued 03:00 AM ADT 14 June 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 late this afternoon then diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday afternoon.
Showers and fog patches overnight and Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 14 June 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing ridge located east of the
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1007 mb located south of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1006 mb located over East Scotian
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:51 AM ADT 14 June 2021 Strong south to southeast winds will develop across the western
district later today and will spread to eastern waters on Tuesday
ahead of an approaching trough of low pressure. Those winds could
possibly approach gale force beginning Tuesday afternoon over
northern and eastern waters.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: