Issued 08:00 PM ADT 15 July 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots Monday afternoon.
Fog banks forming late this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 15 July 2018 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight Tropical Storm Beryl 1010 mb located
south of West Scotian Slope.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday weakening Post-tropical Storm Beryl 1010
mb located over Laurentian Fan.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:53 PM ADT 15 July 2018 Subtropical storm Beryl has slowed.
Tropical cyclone information at 8:00 P.M. ADT: subtropical storm
Beryl was located near 38.3 north, 63.3 west. Beryl is moving to the
east-northeast at 5 knots. Beryl is forecast to weaken as it
approaches Canadian waters and maximum sustained winds are expected
to below gale-force when Beryl reaches the slope waters.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: