Issued 08:00 PM ADT 20 June 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots with gusts to 20 along the coast this evening. Wind diminishing to light late overnight then increasing to southerly 20 Monday afternoon.
Fog patches forming Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 8:00 PM ADT 20 June 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 20 June 2021 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1000 mb located northeast of Anticosti
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing low 1005 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 998 mb located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday deepening low 986 mb located over Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:43 PM ADT 20 June 2021 Tropical cyclone information..
As of 6 P.M. ADT, tropical depression Claudette was located at 34.2
north 82.5 west, near abbeville, South Carolina. Maximum sustained
winds are estimated at 25 knots and central pressure 1009 MB.
Claudette is moving east-northeast at 15 knots. Latest indications
show the remains of Claudette tracking across the Maritimes marine
district on Tuesday and it could bring some gales to the region.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: