Issued 03:00 AM ADT 03 July 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 near noon then becoming southwest 15 late this afternoon. Wind veering to northwest 15 overnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Monday afternoon.
Fog patches dissipating overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 3 July 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Gulf of St. Lawrence
to Cape Cod.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located from Newfoundland to
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:00 AM ADT 3 July 2022 As of 12:00 AM ADT tropical depression Colin was located near
latitude 34.4 north and longitude 77.8 west, about 20 kilometres
north of Wilmington, North Carolina. Colin was moving northeast at 6
knots with maximum sustained winds of 30 knots. Colin is not expected
to impact Canadian marine areas.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: