Issued 10:00 AM ADT 26 May 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots early this evening then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 early Sunday morning. Wind becoming light Sunday evening.
Showers ending this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 26 May 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1001 mb located over eastern Nova
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday low 1001 mb located over the northern
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday approaching low located southwest of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:55 AM ADT 26 May 2018 A broad area of low pressure over the Maritimes will
Drift eastward to lie over Southern Newfoundland this afternoon.
South of the low, strong to gale force southwesterly winds will
persist until this evening over the southernmost waters. Winds
Will become strong northerlies in the wake of the low.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
The southern half of Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: