Issued 03:00 AM ADT 19 August 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwesterly 15 knots this afternoon then veering to west 10 to 15 Tuesday morning. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Showers ending overnight. Risk of thunderstorms early this morning and tonight. Fog patches dissipating Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 18 August 2019 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over East Scotian Slope.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Laurentian Fan.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday low located southeast of Laurentian Fan.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located from James Bay to the
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located from Quebec to New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: