Issued 03:30 PM ADT 06 May 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 late overnight and to light early Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 6 May 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 996 mb located off Eastern Shore.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Friday weakening low 1011 mb located over eastern
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday ridge located from Maine to East Scotian
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday ridge located from Anticosti Island to
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday low 1009 mb located southwest of the
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 988 mb located near Georges Bank.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: