Issued 03:00 AM ADT 28 June 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light this evening then becoming southwest 15 Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to light near noon Wednesday then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers ending this morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 28 June 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from Labrador Coast to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Labrador Coast to
West Scotian Slope.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Banquereau.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 1020 mb located near Georges Bank.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: