Issued 10:00 AM ADT 09 June 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming west 15 knots Saturday evening.
Fog patches dissipating Saturday morning.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 09 June 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 09 June 2023
Sunday Wind light becoming southwesterly 15 knots in the afternoon.
Monday Wind southwesterly 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind light becoming southerly 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 9 June 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 9 June 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 9 June 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located over
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1004 mb located over southern
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 999 mb located over the Grand Banks.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: