Issued 03:00 AM ADT 20 June 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots this morning and to southwest 20 to 25 this afternoon with gusts to 35 in Chignecto Bay. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 20 this evening then diminishing to light overnight. Wind light Thursday.
A few showers beginning Thursday morning and ending Thursday afternoon. Fog patches forming Thursday morning and dissipating near noon Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 03:00 AM ADT 20 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 20 June 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over eastern Cabot Strait.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT today departing trough located over eastern
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the St. Lawrence River.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:53 AM ADT 20 June 2018 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: