Issued 10:00 AM ADT 02 October 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Fog patches dissipating near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 2 October 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the central Marine
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the southern Marine
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary low 1005 mb located south
of the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1006 mb located north of the
St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1010 mb located over the Gulf of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:37 AM ADT 2 October 2023 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: