Issued 10:00 AM ADT 02 June 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots near noon and to northeast 25 to 30 early this evening. Wind northeast 25 to 30 Saturday.
Scattered showers changing to rain this evening.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 02 June 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday. Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 this evening.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 02 June 2023
Sunday Wind northeast 25 to 30 knots.
Monday Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots.
Tuesday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots backing to north 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
FundyIssued 10:00 AM ADT 02 June 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 2 June 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the southern Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located south of Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday approaching ridge located over the
northern Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:50 AM ADT 2 June 2023 A trough of low pressure will track south across Nova Scotia today.
In its wake a strong to gale force northeast flow will develop.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Grand Manan, Lurcher, Gulf - Magdalen and Anticosti - southeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: