Issued 03:00 AM ADT 20 April 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this evening then diminishing to light after midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 April 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5017N 5953W to 5052N 5816W to
Newfoundland near 5042N 5725W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 20 April 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the western Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the eastern Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 994 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: