Issued 03:00 AM ADT 31 March 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 25 to 30 knots backing to north 20 to 25 this afternoon then diminishing to north 15 to 20 Wednesday morning.
Periods of snow beginning overnight changing to periods of rain and fog patches Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 March 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4510N 6125W to 4500N 6000W
to 4520N 5900W to 4725N 5900W to Newfoundland near 4710N 5525W. Sea
ice north and west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 31 March 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today dissipating ridge located over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 997 mb located south of West Scotian
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday low 998 mb located south of Laurentian
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:47 AM ADT 31 March 2020 A low pressure system south of west scotia slope will drift eastward
today. Strong to gale force northeast winds north of the low will
diminish somewhat today. Meanwhile over the southeastern half of the
Anticosti marine region strong to gale force northeast winds are
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank, West Scotian Slope and Anticosti - southeastern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: