Issued 10:00 AM ADT 16 May 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots Monday afternoon.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 16 May 2021
Today Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 16 May 2021
Tuesday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind northwesterly 15 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 16 May 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
eastern Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located over the Maritimes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: