Issued 10:00 AM ADT 22 April 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming westerly 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light late overnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 April 2018 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4535N 6040W to 4530N
5840W to 4600N 5805W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5915W. Sea ice west
of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 22 April 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today high 1033 mb located near the Great Lakes.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday high 1034 mb located over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: