Issued 08:00 PM ADT 15 October 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light tonight and Wednesday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 15 October 2019
Tonight and Wednesday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 15 October 2019
Thursday Wind east 30 knots increasing to east 45 in the morning then diminishing to southwest 20 to 30 in the afternoon.
Friday Wind west 20 to 25 knots.
Saturday Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 15 October 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to East Scotian Slope.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing trough located over the
eastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday departing ridge located over the eastern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday approaching trough located over New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: