Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 June 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 overnight and to northeast 25 Monday morning. Wind backing to north 20 Monday evening.
Showers ending late this morning. Risk of thunderstorms early this morning. Periods of rain overnight and Monday. Fog patches dissipating near noon Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 03:00 AM ADT 24 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 24 June 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the northern Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight merging trough located over Banquereau.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 1007 mb located over the southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday low 1004 mb located over East Scotian Slope.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: