Issued 03:30 PM ADT 12 June 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 early this evening then diminishing to light early Sunday morning.
Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 12 June 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today deepening low 998 mb located south of
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday low 988 mb located southeast of Laurentian
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located from the St. Lawrence River
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:28 PM ADT 12 June 2021 A low pressure system will deepen as it tracks south of the marine
district today and Sunday. Strong to gale force easterly winds over
southeastern waters will shift to northwesterly as the low passes.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Laurentian Fan - southeastern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: