Issued 10:00 AM ADT 20 October 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 15 early Wednesday morning and to easterly 15 to 20 late Wednesday morning. Wind veering to south 20 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers overnight and Wednesday. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Fog patches reforming near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 October 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 October 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1016 mb located over the St. Lawrence
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday low 1008 mb located northeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from the St. Lawrence
River to the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
southern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: