Issued 03:00 AM ADT 19 April 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon and to southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 April 2021 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5017N 5953W to 5052N 5816W to
Newfoundland near 5042N 5725W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 19 April 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 994 mb located over Banquereau.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 994 mb located over
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the western Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the eastern Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:25 AM ADT 19 April 2021 Outlook for the start-up of the eastern shore lobster fishery...
Today...Winds northwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 15
To 20 late this afternoon. Sea state 1 to 2 metres.
Tuesday...Winds westerly 15 knots becoming light in the morning. Wind
Southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday evening. Sea state 1 metre or
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: