Issued 08:00 PM ADT 26 September 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots with gusts to 30 in Chignecto Bay late this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday morning then becoming light Tuesday evening.
Scattered showers this evening. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 26 September 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located west of the Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located over the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to Georges Bank.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:25 PM ADT 26 September 2022 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: