Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 October 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 30 knots diminishing to west 15 this evening then increasing to northwest 15 to 25 early Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Showers ending late this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 October 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 982 mb located north of Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday departing low 989 mb located over Labrador.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located from James Bay to Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: