Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 March 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then becoming southeasterly 15 Thursday morning.
Periods of rain beginning near noon Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 March 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday approaching trough located south of
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday approaching low 999 mb located over the
East Coast of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: