Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 06:14 PM EDT 16 May 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to west 15 knots late this evening and to west 30 to 40 late overnight. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 Tuesday afternoon.
Rain. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 6:49 PM EDT 16 May 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Squall warning ended
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 6:08 PM EDT 16 May 2022
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 May 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying low 1000 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 989 mb located near Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: