Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 16 October 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to westerly 15 to 25 late Wednesday morning.
Showers overnight and Wednesday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 16 October 2018
Thursday Wind northwest 20 knots.
Friday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Saturday Wind southwest 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 October 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 975 mb located over southern Labrador
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 966 mb located over eastern
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over northeastern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: