Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:09 AM EST 13 November 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 25 knots this afternoon then diminishing to west 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Snow with a risk of freezing rain early this morning changing to showers late this morning and ending late this afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 4 this afternoon then falling to minus 8 Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 13 November 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1013 mb located near
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 949 mb located northeast of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: