Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 November 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots this evening then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Flurries ending this morning. Snow beginning overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to plus 1 this afternoon then falling to minus 4 overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 November 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing ridge located on a line east-west
over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: