Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 March 2019
Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots early Friday morning and to northwest 15 to 25 Friday afternoon. Wind increasing to northwest 25 to 35 Friday evening.
Periods of rain beginning this evening changing to snow early Friday morning then to rain or snow Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 March 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 March 2019 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over the
Gulf of Maine.
By 10:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing ridge located on a line east-west
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today deepening low 1004 mb located near Cape
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 978 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: