Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 September 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 25 early Thursday morning.
Showers ending Thursday morning. Periods of rain Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador Sea to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building low 1014 mb located south of the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1006 mb located over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: