Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 04:04 PM EDT 16 August 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms late this afternoon and early this evening. Wind becoming light Wednesday evening.
Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and early this evening. Scattered showers Wednesday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 August 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Lake Huron to
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 1008 mb located off Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1006 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: